Paper Submission Methods
Please submit your paper(word+pdf) to Online Submission System.
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages and not exceed 12 pages in length.
1) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template.
2) All papers should be written in English with a mininum paper length of 4 pages and no longer than 12 pages.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
4) Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
1) Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in one of the Journals / conference proceeding.
2) Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending MLISE 2021 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline. Online Registration System
对于有兴趣参加 MLISE 2021 (无投稿论文)的演讲者和参与者，请在截止日期（2021年7月1日）之前到 参会报名系统 完成报名。
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend MLISE 2021 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register.
Join as Listener: MLISE 2021 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the filed of Latest academic research. You are welcomed to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
June 22, 2021
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021
Registration Deadline: July 9, 2021
Conference Date: July 9-11, 2021
Official Email: email@example.com
Conference Secretary Ms. Huang QQ: 2152116918
GSRA-WeChat Official Account:
Please feel free to contact us by phone during 9 am—5:30 pm in the working day.